small claims court judgement recovery process how to sue in small claims

Passaic County Small Claims Court
Filing, procedures, judgement collections and resources.

Utilizing this web site for anything other than small claims court procedures, filing a small claims case, obtaining details in relation to financial debt collection and collection agencies to collect on your judgement, searching for and getting in touch with an attorney/lawyer for your trial(s), or for the express purpose of obtaining information and facts about the small claims procedure is strictly prohibited!

Before filing a case with the court you will want to contact a debt collection service that represents Passaic County. There's a likely possibility that your debt will be collected on your account before you have to resort to submitting a case. You should make use of the resources on this site to make contact with a good debt collection service to collect for you. If you are thinking about taking your trial to court and will need to settle immediately then you may also wish to take this choice solution. In the improbable event that a collection agency is incapable to collect, then please proceed to submit your case with the court. Our docket que is presently at over six (6) months waiting to be seen in trial. Please be patient.

Small claims cases usually do not require a legal counsel. If you think that your problem is specific or you do not feel secure with representing your facts in front of a judge you may seek out councel assistance. You should always be effectively organized for your trial in court. This court will hear your trial only once to make it's final decision. Be certain to have all of your documents ready and any testimonies or witnesses you have are available for your trial to expedite the process.

If you have submitted a case and more than six (6) months has elapsed, please review the official small claims docket section for Passaic County. You may have not received notification in the mail so you need to keep track of this page to be sure that you do not neglect any deadlines or trial appointments.

What happens if I am prosecuted in Passaic County small claims court and lose?

Small claims courts provide a forum for people or companies to seek damages to which they're entitled from an additional individual or company. Claims should usually fall under a certain amount of money, for example Dollar5,000. Some reasons why you... Read More

What evidence do you need to bring to Passaic County small claims court?

When you're preparing for Passaic County small claims court it's necessary for you to make sure all your paperwork is in order. It isn't what you accuse somebody of, it is what you could show that matters. Paperwork, bills, for just about any... Read More

How to Win in Passaic County Small Claims Court

Most Passaic County Superior court cases can take 1-24 months before they're resolved. The process is costly as well as in our opinion, with no attorney representing your lawful interest, you have small possibility of winning your case. On the... Read More

For more information about us: About Passaic County Small Claims Court

Recent Searches:

  • Hire Passaic County Small Claims Court
  • Top Rated Passaic County, NJ Small Claims Court
  • Passaic County Small Claims Court
  • Best Passaic County Small Claims Court
  • Small Claims Court in Passaic County

Where we're located:

Passaic County Small Claims Court
Passaic County, NJ

Latest Small Claims Court Updates

Small Claims Court Of Douglas County Low Low.. Excellent Video About Small Claims Court

We won't share your information. You may visit our Privacy Policy for more information.

Common Cases

  • Back rent
  • Return of security deposit
  • Rroken or damaged property
  • Unpaid claims
  • Breach of a written or verbal contract
  • Doctor/hospital bills for medical treatment
  • Claims valued up to $5,000.00.

More Common Small Claims Cases.

Services Overview

The Passaic County Small Claims Court has a clerk who can assist you with the procedures for bringing your lawsuit. In those Town or Village Courts that do not have clerks, the judge may assist you. When this guide mentions the clerk, and the court you are using does not have a clerk, you should seek the assistance of the judge.
Useful information on Judgements, Opening a case, Debt Collections/Collection, Docket, Agencies and Attorney Resources.

Contact Information
For Passaic County Courts

To file a claim now or get advice with debt collections, please contact the Passaic County small claims department using the contact information supplied below.